Creating a Bright Future - Perhaps you are unprepared to be a parent right now. You have important decisions to make, but you are not alone. You do have a choice.
There are many ways to love a child. The decisions you make today can secure a happier and more stable future for yourself and your child.
Knowing your options is your first step. We can help you make a decision you will feel good about.
AmericanKidz Adoption Services
We are here to support you in your pregnancy decisions with confidential services and professional counselors who care, 24 hours a day.
Here's How We Can Help You:
• Our services are FREE.
• We can help you select a loving, financially secure family for your child. If you have found potential adoptive parents over the internet, and are not yet working with an adoption professional, call us and we can assist you in screening them to make sure they are everything you believe them to be. This service is FREE.
• We assist with living expenses including housing, food, telephone and utilities, maternity clothing, and transportation, both during your pregnancy and for 6 weeks after the baby is born.
• We assist with legal referrals when needed.
• We can help you set new goals and provide referrals for educational or vocational training.
• We are here for you as long as you need us.
Learning About Adoption:
AmericanKidz can help you choose what type of adoption is right for you. Open adoption allows you to remain in contact with your child and the adoptive family you have selected. A confidential adoption, on the other hand, protects your anonymity. A semi-open adoption contains some aspects of open and closed. Mothers who work with AmericanKidz complete a detailed questionnaire that asks questions about their preferences, so that we can find you the perfect family and you can have the adoption plan that fits you.
Each adoption plan is unique, just like you. You choose from loving, prescreened adoptive families of every race and faith. You can choose a family who lives in your area or one from out of state. Our pre-screening process assures that your child will be safe, well cared for and loved.
Our experienced and concerned staff listens and understands. We will be there to guide you both during and after your pregnancy and will support you long after your decision. Adoption is one of the most unselfish gifts you can give.